2120 Hour Acupuncture Program
The Oriental Healing Arts School
Of Massage Therapy & Acupuncture
2636 Spenard Rd.
Anchorage, AK 99503
This is a 3 year program consisiting of
A maximum of 6 years
may be taken to complete all courses.
Semester 1 (397 hours):
Courses may be taken individually or as a full semester.
Meridians & Points
Theory of Oriental Medicine
Tui Na Acupressure Massage
Instructor Lee Tapager, L.Ac.
Program consultant Roxanne Chan, L.Ac.
APPLICANT ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- 20 years of age or older, valid legal ID required (driver’s license, passport, non-driver’s ID)
- Proof of minimum 2 years of college education at the baccalaureate level required. Must provide copy of college diploma or transcripts. Please call us to discuss options if you do not meet this requirement.
- Completed Application Kit
- Fluency in verbal and written English
- Applicants must have the ability to achieve the educational objectives of our program. These objectives are outlined in our Acupuncture Program Mission Statement.
Download Application Kit & Catalog
Back to Home Page
Acupuncture Program Director
Interested in studying acupuncture?
Call us today to discuss the program
STUDENT ACUPUNCTURE CLINIC
By Appointment, $40
Clinic Supervisor: Dave Elvers, M.S.O.M., L.Ac.
Location: Massage Now!
1010 W. Northern Lights Blvd.
Tui Na Massage Instructor LeeAnn Lilly, LMT